Web Designer and Flash animator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and creative Flash and Web designer.
The client are a small and nimble strategic marketing agency looking to build our in house team to deliver more creative and interesting campaigns.
The agency is big on creative strategy and boasts a number of key B2B clients. Nestled in Surrey they have big ambitions. They are looking for a Web Designer who likes great web design, gorgeous work and insightful campaigns. Working with a range of clients over all media and on a variety of project types they help clients’ deliver successful marketing campaigns.
- Designing and building beautiful flash advertising and animation.
- Designing great looking websites and landing pages.
- Creation of wireframes, mockups, and fully integrated HTML/PHP pages.
- Working with the creative team and independently able to come up with solutions.
- Helping to bridge the gap between print and online/digital work.
As a Web designer and flash animator you will ideally love for web design and possess a passion to stay up-to-date with current trends in design.
The Web designer will also possess a mature and independent outlook, be able to work within a team to produce truly outstanding products.
You will have an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Good understanding of web design and usability principles. Good communication, both orally and written. Willing to grow with the company, taking on leadership roles as the opportunity arises.
As a Web Designer and Flash animatoryou will have a strong understanding of online advertising and Flash design and also:
- Experience in front-end design and development.
- Good understanding of standards compliant web pages.
- Good knowledge of CSS and working with cross browser compatibility.
- Actionscript (2/3) and animation.
- HTML coding experience.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop/Fireworks/Illustrator experience.
- An eye for design and feel for excellent user experience.
- Visual understanding of page layouts, formats, user flow, navigation etc.
- Experience with PHP and Server side coding.
- Experience with MySQL and database operation.
- Familiarity with social networking space (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc)
- Knowledge of website optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of analytical methods and tools for assessing websites and advertising campaigns.
Not much to ask? If you want to work in a funky and creative marketing agency in Surrey we need to talk. Send me your CV today…