A significant opportunity has arisen in Corporate Consumer PR with a top city Financial PR agency.
With major operations in London and New York this agency services many of the FTSE 100 companies.
The agency is now recruiting for a Senior Associate for their London office. As a Senior Associate you will principally be involved in a corporate major client communications. Your role as Senior Associate will include providing strategic communications advice to international clients on their interaction with the media, financial markets, governments and stakeholders.
Ideally the candidate will be joining this top Financial PR agency to focus on major Corporate Consumer communications.
The Senior Associate will join their Financial Services team. There will also be opportunities to work across the wider business, plus plenty of opportunity for career development through involvement in a wide variety of projects.
A Senior Associate is expected to have experience within PR working on Corporate campaigns not typically Financial Calendar work.
- Formulation and implementation of financial communications strategies
- Advising on and assisting in the preparation of messaging materials - key messages, presentations, press releases, Q&A
- Research for current clients and new business opportunities
- Forging productive relationships with clients, press and investment analysts
- Account Management duties
- News monitoring
- Press analysis and summaries
- Graduate 2:1 minimum
- Enthusiastic team player with leadership qualities
- Able to build strong relationships and to command the confidence of others both internally and externally
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Hardworking, flexible and adaptable
- Organized, delivers to deadline
- Good attention to detail
- Continually seeks to broaden knowledge base
- Responsible, trusted to work with confidential information
- Significant relevant industry experience required .e.g. Corporate, Major Consumer clients
Our client is a leading financial communications agency. With international offices, they provide strategic communications advice to international clients on their interaction with the media, financial markets, governments and stakeholders.