PR Senior Account Executive
A real opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Senior Account Executive with proven analyst and public relations experience.
The role is within one of our client’s most successful teams, which delivers AR and PR services to a diverse portfolio of B2B financial technology and services clients. The agencies’ clients range from young, innovative companies to established, blue chip clients listed on the world’s top exchanges.
As a Senior Account Executive you take great pride in what you do and are keen to learn from the best, progress your career, and be recognised and rewarded for your efforts, then this might well be the role for you.
As a Senior Account Executive the purpose of this role is to work with your team to implement high quality media and analyst relations programmes for your clients.
The Agency Influence team is each led by an account director. The role of Senior Account Executive will sit within a team of one or two account managers and reports to a senior account director.
As a Senior Account Executive you will be expected to manage strong relationships with journalists and bloggers in the trade, nationals and broadsheets and analysts.
Important to the successful delivery in the role of Account Executive is delivery of quality, timely client service and value for money to clients.
As a Senior Account Executive you will also be expected to:
- Develop and maintain client relationships with allocated accounts supported by your account manager and team lead
- Learn about your client’s business, their customers and the industry issues they face
- Meet agreed client deadlines and proactively manage client expectations and delivery
- Implement innovative and creative analyst and media relations plans for your clients.
- Identify key analysts and journalists relevant to your clients, organise analyst briefings, and create briefing notes.
- Facilitate analyst and journalist meeting/calls Pre-brief the spokespeople prior to the analyst/journalist call.
- Produce debriefs for the client and recommend ways to improve and develop the relationship with the analyst and journalist
- Monitor analyst reports, blogs, publications, twitter etc. for opportunities for coverage for clients
- Arrange and attend regular work in progress calls and/or meetings with clients and other teams
- Meet agreed team and client reporting requirements, including monthly reports and tracker documents
- Understand how much time is allocated to each client and ensure all your work comes in on time and on budget
- Generate coverage for clients in target publications
- Create written content including press releases, blogs and pitches find and send coverage
About the client
The agency is passionate about delivering a creative and results-focused service to its’ clients. This has enabled them to build a multi-award winning, global, B2B full services digital marketing agency employing over 200 people in London, New York, Seattle and Singapore.
Their clients include some of the world’s most significant technology brands (Microsoft, Vodafone, Logica), as well as vertical sector specialists, which dominate their sector, such as Logica and Misys and a raft of boutique players. In recent years the agency has been ranked PR Week Number 1 Tech PR Consultancy and has also won awards for its integrated PR, AR & marketing programmes from B2B Marketing, ISP, PRSA and PR Week.
The agency know they are only as good as the people, so they take personal pride in creating a supportive environment, where over-achievement is encouraged, recognised and rewarded.