PR Account Manager
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a PR Account Manager with a Consumer, Consumer Household or Healthcare background to work for a top PR agency in Cambridgeshire.
Our client is looking for an experienced PR professional to join our friendly consumer team, working on exciting new business wins for household name brands.
As a PR Account Manager you will be an experienced PR professional with a wealth of experience who wants to manage FMCG accounts. Solid PR experience is essential.
As a PR Account Manager we will expect you to:
- Oversee the management of consumer/healthcare/household client brands, supported by the Myriad consumer PR team
- Hit the ground running, coming up with great ideas speaking to national consumer media on a daily basis
- Utilise strong writing skills, possibly using your journalistic experience
- Provide business expertise, including writing proposals and being part of a pitch team
- Online PR, including using social networking as a PR tool and experience of word of mouth campaigns
The PR Account Manager Key responsibilities will include:
- Daily liaison with national media
- Managing relationships with clients, including management
- Developing creative PR ideas to implement on behalf of clients, including online and word of mouth
- Proposal writing and being part of new business pitch teams
- Writing articles, features, press releases, newsletters, etc.
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Event organisation and management
- Management of the admin side of client accounts, e.g. evaluation reports, weekly and monthly reporting
- Other duties as required
Our client offers a fast paced, fun working environment, a competitive salary and the chance to work on some of the UK’s best-known brands.
The salary range is £25000 to £32000 per annum. This is absolutely dependent upon the candidate and their experience. This role is also offered at Senior Account Manager level.