Marketing Account Executive
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Marketing and advertising agency star looking to progress their career in advertising.
As a Marketing Account Executive you will act as a link between your client and the advertising agency. You will report to the account manager and have responsibility for the project management of the clients' campaigns and deal with the day-to-day work, ensuring it is produced on time and on budget.
As a Marketing Account Executive you will have a passion for client management, be interested in delivering the best results and have a real passion for marketing and advertising.
As a Marketing Account Executive you will be given key responsibilities to support the account manager with on-going projects and responsibilities including:
- Managing monthly updates on client websites
- Managing clients monthly CRM e.g. MPF registered users emails
- Filing and archiving
- Managing the release of all media and keeping media admin up to date
- Updating hard and soft copy instruction files with supporting creative
- Updating master media schedule
- Sourcing promotional widgets where required
- Assisting account manager with research for New Business pitches
- Proof Reading
- General Ad Hoc Admin
- Ensuring the master Media Summary is up to date
Managing own projects with existing clients, projects assigned by account manager e.g. Tilda PLOF Ads:
- Time Plans
- Briefing Studio
- Keeping the client up to date with all developments and managing expectations
In addition taking on full projects with more than one element with manager overseeing but being the main point of contact for the client.
If you have experience of working with a marketing or advertising agency and are looking to develop your career in agency account management we want to hear from you.
Our client is a multi-talented team of people. They bring together an experienced mix of creatives, researchers, marketeers, strategists, copywriters, developers and data-specialists. Not to mention chefs, food-stylists, food photographers, menu developers and programmers! It's this variety of expertise, coupled with the drive to produce excellent campaigns that makes us what we they are.